PPP Projekty / Koncesie
VCE has over 15 years of experience in the field of concessions.
It is our ability to offer our clients comprehensive project management services in the built environment wherever they are doing business in the world.
Our staff members are chosen for their ability to provide our clients with the best advice to meet their needs combined with the skills required to build and lead successful teams.
Our approach is based on a defined methodology that addresses the needs of the project throughout its life cycle, from inception to completion and handover, drawing on established tools and techniques to plan and control the outcome.
Central to this approach is an understanding of the need to identify and manage the risks inherent in any project.
Our experienced in-house team consists of acknowledged experts in the following areas:
Consulting to the grantor
- Budgeting, planning, preparation of the procurement process
- Feasibility study
- Value for money assessment
- Identification of the procurement method (competitive dialogue, alliance model, competitive tendering)
- Preparation of draft tender documents
- RFQ –qualification criteria, evaluation of applicants
- Request for technical proposals – preparation, issue, schedule, evaluation
- Clarification and modification of tender documents
- Technical evaluation of tender documents
Consulting to sponsors and lenders
- Structuring the project, teaming up
- Tender management, reduction of risks, improvement of decision making, increase of transparency
- Interface management
- Technical due diligence construction, operation, maintenance
- Best value, best practice
- Independent check engineer
- Life-cycle cost planning, capital cost planning
- Construction stage monitoring, operational monitoring, FM service benchmarking
- Employer’s agent
Consulting to the EPC
- Setting up tender organization – processes, WBS, SE, IT, QA, QC, MIS, manuals
- Interface management
- Tender design, BQ
- Technical alternatives, innovation, optimization
- Risk identification, allocation and mitigation
- Integrated approach in planning and managing the project – project management
- Planning, consulting and costing – operation and maintenance
- Value engineering
- Time scheduling, identification of critical paths
We understand the need to balance capital and operating costs with affordability of fares, both in a public sector context and for privately –financed transport infrastructure. VCE appreciates that an integrated approach to planning and managing PPP projects is the key to enable our clients to achieve sustainable development. From conception to operation, VCE helps clients around the world to provide safe, efficient and cost-effective projects that deliver real benefits to the communities they serve.
We have strategic alliances with partners in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America.